GOLD SSR, 100A AC two phase SSR, 100A AC dual phase SSR, AC control AC solid state relay, input 90-280VAC, input and output with LED indication, output two phase, oupt current capacity 100A, output voltage 40-530VAC
The photoelectric isolation between the control loop and the load loop can be selected as zero crossing conduction or random conduction
International standard installation dimensions
Flame retardant engineering plastic shell is equipped with flame retardant transparent cover
LED indicates the working state
Built in RC absorption circuit, strong anti-interference ability, consistent three-phase / two-phase starting characteristics
It should be equipped with proper radiator and forced air cooling if necessary
4-32vdc or 90-280vac control
Max turn-on time
Input and output 2000VAC
Input and output with the plate 2000VAC
Product wiring diagram
Precautions for use
1. Product manufacturers have made great efforts on product quality and reliability, but the semiconductor power devices used in solid state relay, such as improper selection or use, will still lead to irrecoverable damage. In addition, due to grid voltage fluctuation (usually
A certain safety factor must be considered when selecting the type. For example: the long-term working current of electric heating should not exceed 60% of the current rated nominal value of SSR, and the working current of motor should not exceed 1 / 7 of the current rated nominal value of SSR.
2. When the long-term working current is greater than or equal to 5A, the matching radiator must be installed, and the temperature of radiator bottom plate shall not exceed 80 ℃
. If the ambient temperature is too high, air cooling must be adopted to accelerate the air flow in order to obtain better heat dissipation effect.
3. In order to ensure that the solid-state relay is in close contact with the radiator surface during the installation process to achieve better heat dissipation effect, Our company is equipped with special heat-conducting film or special heat-conducting silicone grease according to different current levels. During installation, please place the heat-conducting film between the bottom plate of solid-state relay and the contact surface of radiator in parallel and fasten the installation fixing screw. For those equipped with heat-conducting silicone grease, please evenly apply appropriate amount of heat-conducting silicone grease on the bottom plate of solid-state relay and fasten the installation fixing screw.
4. When the module is fastened to the radiator surface, M4 screw and spring washer are used to tighten the module with a torque of 4-6nm. After 3 hours of use, the module is tightened once with the same torque.
5. The recommended tightening torque of M3 screw at control end is 0.8-1nm, and that of M5 screw at load end is 1.9-2.1nm.
6. In order to prevent the breakdown damage of solid-state relay caused by load short circuit or overload of current and voltage in use, it is strongly recommended to install and use the matching special fast fuse (our company can provide supporting services). For inductive load, it is necessary to install varistor and RC absorption circuit at solid-state output end to prevent damage to thyristor in case of over-voltage. Selection of varistor (MOV): 430-470v for 240V, 680-750v for 40V and 1100-1200v for 660V.
7. The storage requirements of solid-state relay should be moisture-proof, moisture-proof, avoid rain, fall and violent fall. Store in a well ventilated area
In dry, non corrosive gas environment, the humidity of the environment must be less than 80%.